Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Miss Winnipesaukee Crown



On July 11th I was crowned Miss Winnipesaukee 2010 at the Gunstock Mountain lodge in New Hampshire!  The Miss Winnipesaukee Scholarship Program is one of the oldest running Miss America local state pageants in the country since 1925, and also one of the twenty-seven coveted local titles in the Miss New Hampshire Scholarship Program system. Along with the Miss 'Winni' title I also took home the overall talent award that evening.  I am privileged to be graced with such a wonderful and historic Miss America local title.  I'm looking forward putting my crown to good use in my year of service where I will be promoting my personal platform, Passionately Pink: Awareness, Prevention, and Support as I head into the 2011 Miss New Hampshire competition in the Spring.